If transferring university credits from an international institution, you should work with the Office of the Registrar under their transfer credit policies. While our department may collaborate with the registrar to determine if your courses are equivalent to any of those offered at DU, the registrar, not the department, will be your primary point of contact for this process. If you have any questions or concerns about how your credits are being transferred, contact the Registrar’s Office at registrar@du.edu. You may also discuss with your Spanish major advisor, or another advisor in our department.

If you are a DU student transferring credits from study abroad, consult the articles here, as well as the article "Spanish Credit Transfers From Study Abroad".