Dante Society Academic Scholarship
The Dante Society has established these awards to enable qualified students to advance their study of the Italian language, culture or history. These are one-time, non-renewable awards.
To be granted one of these awards, the student must be able to document acceptance to an established study program of Italian language, culture or history.
Music Student Scholarship: Clara Rosen Music Award for Italy
- The Clara Rosen Music Award Endowed Fund provides financial support to undergraduate or graduate students in AHSS, who are studying music at the Lamont School of Music and will embark on a study abroad or music program in Italy. Although preference is given to voice students, instrumental students are also encouraged to apply.
- Students must be currently enrolled in good standing at DU, have an academic focus on music performance, have demonstrated financial need and must apply for the award to support their participation. Recipients shall be selected by a faculty committee of The Lamont School of Music and must maintain a 3.0 GPA or better to be eligible to receive the award.
For more information, contact Roberta Waldbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taglialavore Endowed Scholarship Fund
Established in 2006 by Vincent and Gay Taglialavore, the Taglialavore Endowed Scholarship Fund provides financial support to DU Italian majors who are studying abroad in Italy or who have an interest in the Italian language.
Taglialavore Italian scholars are chosen based on academic merit and demonstrated financial need.
Typically, applications are due in mid-April. To apply:
- Log in to PioneerWeb.
- Go to the Student tab.
- Find the Financial Aid Information box.
- Click on the DU Departmental Scholarship Application link.
- Complete the universal application.
Anna Maglione-Sie Endowment