To declare a language major or minor, you will need a Change of Major form which can be found here. Take this document to the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures or email us at and we can help connect you with an advisor. Once your advisor has been assigned, they will need to sign your Change of Major Form. You can then return the form to the Registrar’s Office. Please also return the finalized form to our department office in Sturm 391, or email us the form at (NOTE - WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING PAPER FORMS DUE TO COVID. PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN ALL FORMS VIA EMAIL)

For detailed information on LL&C majors and minors, visit the Undergraduate Bulletin or click the following links.